âœI will not allow Shraddha to resume work.â â“ Shakti Kapoor - Breaking Reporter

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, June 12, 2020

âœI will not allow Shraddha to resume work.â â“ Shakti Kapoor


Shakti Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor are one of the coolest father-daughter duos of Bollywood. Shraddha is having a successful run at the movies, while her dad Shakti Kapoor is one of the most iconic comedians and villains of the industry. Recently, a funny video of Shakti Kapoor also went viral where he was seen carrying a bin on his head, going to get alcohol for his whole society. Today, the veteran got candid about if he will be working as unlock 1 unfolds and how is his family dealing with the slight change.

Shakti Kapoor


He said,  “I will not go out and work for now, nor will I allow my daughter Shraddha to resume work. I don’t think the threat is gone. I feel the worst is yet to come. I won’t let my children out for now. I know work is important but not at the cost of one's life. It will be very chaotic if people start shooting now. I tell industry people in our group that it is better to wait than pay hospital bills. It is still a very bad state of affairs outside.”

He added, “There are no beds in the hospitals and they are charging a bomb to treat people. There was this news where a person was kept tied to his bed in the hospital because he was unable to pay his bills. I am going to make a video on this too. The world has become a very sad place now. There is no humanity left.”

Shakti Kapoor


from filmfares https://ift.tt/2UBkceQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here