Ananya Pandayâs Cousin Alanna Panday Calls Out a Woman Who Thinks She Deserves to be Raped - Breaking Reporter

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Ananya Pandayâs Cousin Alanna Panday Calls Out a Woman Who Thinks She Deserves to be Raped


Daughter of fitness expert Deanne Panday and actress Ananya Panday’s cousin Alanna Panday has been making the headlines lately. The model recently called out a woman on social media who thought she deserves to be gang raped because she posts pictures in swimwear. Alanna captioned her post as, "This happened months ago, I wish I had spoken about it sooner, but waking up and reading things like this just became normal to me-it’s an everyday part of my life. Here’s 1% of what I have to wake up and read everyday."

Ananya Panday Cousin Alanna Panday


The post read,"I’ve had a women comment on my post saying I deserve to be gang raped because I posted a picture in a bikini.She then tagged my mother and father in the comment to make sure that they saw it too. I wish I had a screenshot but I was so shaken when I saw it I blocked her immediately and Instagram deleted the comment. When I went to her profile to block her I saw that she was married and had a daughter a little younger than me. I don’t understand how you can wish that upon someone else’s child." 

 
Alanna Panday’s mom Deanne Panday also took to social media to comment on the same post. She wrote, "This is the same person who sent me messages saying I am bringing up my daughter in the wrong way and I should be ashamed .. that you are influenced by Bollywood so that’s why you wear less clothes.She also said you have no assets .. so you wear these clothes for attention.She said a lot more as it’s all on your previous Instagram post .. her nasty comments."

Ananya Panday Cousin Alanna Panday


from filmfares https://ift.tt/3hecaCb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here