Kiara Advani wishes to do a comedy film with Karan Johar - Breaking Reporter

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Kiara Advani wishes to do a comedy film with Karan Johar

Kiara Advani has gained immense popularity in recent times. With films like Kabir Singh and Good Newwz striking gold at the box-office, the actress is now considered to be part of the big league in Bollywood. 

Kiara Advani


During an interview with a leading daily, the actress confessed that she’s been extremely cautious to not let the success get to her head. She said, “After seeing the downside of this business early on in my career, I’ve learnt to enjoy the process of making a film instead of thinking about the end result.”

She also spoke about how grateful she is for the love of her fans. She said, “My mom always says that you can make someone’s day with just one picture, and that, in turn, could make your day. So, even if I am sleep deprived or have come back from a long and tiring flight, I never say no because whenever I do, it makes me feel guilty later. A co-star told me that you should want every single fan of yours to have a picture with you; that is my ultimate goal.”


Kiara also revealed that she wishes to work in a comedy directed by Karan Johar. She said, “I keep telling Karan that I want him to direct a comedy. He will be really good because even his love stories are funny and his timing is so perfect. I want to do a comedy with him.”

Kiara Advani


Talking about her upcoming projects, Kiara has some exciting films like Laxmmi Bomb, Indoo Ki Jawani, Shershaah and Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 lined up for release. However, it’s not clear when we would actually be able to see these films given the current situation.   



from filmfares https://ift.tt/2UDLFfG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here